Thursday, September 9, 2010

A little too tired to write...expect choppiness.

Despite losing my bag of gummy bears, I really had an incredible day.  I so very obviously did not get the job I wanted so badly, but I suppose there are a million more out there.  It is disappointing, though.  I did not make it to my classes today and feel actually rotten about that.  I do not feel well and Simoun was so tired I did not want to drop off Holden.  Wait a minute....the more I write, the more I believe it was not an incredible day!  But I did spend time with Adam and perhaps that's what is always incredible and leaves me in bliss though there are a million storms brewing. 
I just need to write about one thing.  Glenna.  I am scared to death.  She might have cancer and if it's not cancer, it is still something bad.  This is why I sometimes hate life and don't understand anything about it.  Death belongs to everyone and while dying cannot be easy, it is the living that must suffer the most.  I do not want her to die.  I do not want to lose that incredible woman I have known for such a brief, but unfathomably rich, time in my life.  Please, please don't die, Glenna.  What a loss for humankind!  I do not even want to think about this and will never write about it again-but just a few moments ago learned about all that is wrong with her body. 
I even think of my own mother and all that plagues her.  We live and must lose, I guess.  But if our relationships are the most pertinent things in life, why must they be so fragile? 

No comments:

Post a Comment