Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Before the Spanish Test

I have to get this out before I can study.  I just feel, and do as a general rule lately, confused and angry.  I have been through so much this last year.  In some ways things are better.  In others, it's the same long checklist that comprises my life.  Just now Adam and I got into another fight.  We suffered one last night over his inability to spend the night here.  Now he screamed at me for God only knows what.  I feel tired and sapped.  I have finals and so often my mind strays from where it should be.  I need to focus and how can I focus when all this chaos rules the events of my day. 
I no longer know what to do with my life.  It was all figured out a scant year ago.  Now I flounder in discontent.  I often have episodes of deep depression and melancholy.
I should not be with him.  I run the risk of another few years of misery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment