Monday, March 10, 2014

Max's father has disappeared again and I have no idea where he is.  His family won't talk to me, but I know he isn't in jail because I checked all of that....he's just gone.  Max tells me he hasn't seen his dad in days and the thing is, even Max is secretive about it.  It's all covered up, protecting him while Max is tossed around from family member to family member while nobody thinks to call me.  

The poem I wrote was about Adam getting out of jail and then asking me for money.  When I saw him, his pants were belted down just above his knees and he covered max with kisses and words and said he would pick him up that night but never showed.  And the next day he never called and didn't think to see Max though it had been over a week since he had seen him.  The guy is really cracking up, it seems.  And I wish I could figure out where the fuck he is.  

With Alexis maybe.  In the woods.  With heroine and a tent.  Just a possibility.  

Anyway, so much to write about.  This horrible boredom.  But later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment