Friday, March 27, 2015

The Man I Want

He walks up behind me
And wraps his
Arms around my waist.
I want
Him to tangle his legs with mine
Before the burgeoning shadows of night
Creep into the room
And sleep finds its mark.
I want
The tender kisses as well
As the passionate deep.
I want
A man who is inspired by intellect
Who can find truths and mistakes  
Brilliantly polished by the strokes of a painters brush.  
I want
Him to sometimes reach under the table
Part my legs and with
Smooth sophistication
Fondle and caress me to oblivion
While dinner cools on a porcelain plate.  
I want
To be on all fours
So that he can firmly hold my hips
And push hard into my scented cunt
Pulling my hair,
For better leverage.  
I want him to possess the strength
To navigate the labyrinth,  
Into the solemn dark

Of my heart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment