Friday, September 25, 2009

The Bishop

Well then. The euphoria never lasts long. It comes and goes before I know what has struck. So, I began my descent back last night. I am certainly not so certain that all is doom, hahaha, but I am certain that happiness is purely mythical. I suppose it seems that way for most people. I have never really known anyone who confesses to happiness. There is always something to be unhappy about, right? Anyway, when you are mostly a stay at home mom, confined in a house that swarms with dust and bugs and loud, buzzing noises, there are many little things to cause consternation.
Given that and the fact that there is a perpetual cloud of doom named Simoun spewing out sighs and grievances whenever he can, life does take a nosedive.
This man across the street, he bitterly detests me. He has seen Adam at my house and he loves Simoun. Maybe he views Simoun as one who needs to be saved, which he is! And the man across the street was a bishop of the Mormon church...

No comments:

Post a Comment