Sunday, October 11, 2009

Another Passive Agressive Punishment

What has he done now? He had a "talk" with the ex about me and now things are all fucked up. He did it to hurt me. I don't know what he said yet but all of it is horrible. He says it does it because he doesn't want other people to hurt me! Really? Because he hurts me more than anyone. He does it every way he can. Geronino wouldn't look at me. I didn't know he was here and I went downstairs to put in some laundry and he was sitting in Annie's room helping her with the computer. I said, "Oh, hi!" He glared at me and didn't respond. I nearly broke out into tears but made it into the laundry room to regain myself. I knew Simoun had done something. If I felt he had done something out of concern for me, I would be fine. I would be grateful. But he did something for the sole purpose of hurting me. He has done it enough times before. I asked Annie what happened and she doesn't know. I hate him. I have to fix another problem he created to hurt me. I told him we need to create a seperation plan, but of course I will do all the planning. He doesn't care enough to plan. We split up the bills (even though I don't have a job) and I paid mine and his money is gone and no bills are paid. I will have to pay them somehow. Like I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment