Sunday, May 2, 2010

Remember

I have to try and remember why we can't be together. He chose her over me. He did in more ways than one. She is nauseating and disgusting and if he is going to be a victim to her, let him. I need to meet other people. How do I do this?
She tried to kill herself, she says. I don't believe it for one instant. Anyone can kill themselves and do it quickly and thoroughly and it they fail, they weren't trying at all. I wish she would have just come out brain damaged and she wouldn't play such dangerous games. I don't feel bad for her at all, not one ounce. But what I do want is not to become one of her victims. I want both of them absolutely out of my life. I could start over. And be better.
Who could have guessed he would have so many problems? His outward appearance is of calmness and strength but in reality, he is messed up and violent, insincere and cold. I wish I would just remember that always. I wish he would go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment