Sunday, January 30, 2011

I feel amazing

I read such a book!  It has inspired me to think and think and not stop thinking.  It is through these kinds of books that validates my extensive desire to read all the literature I can before I die or lose my abilities to consume.  Just feel amazing. 
Otherwise my life is the same, only this much better.  Actually, I received a call last week that I am reluctant to talk about.  I feel utterly victimized over it-which is absurd, I know, because feeling victimized creates more victimization, doesn't it?  It also does not allow me to really act.  I had the flu for about two weeks.  It was debilitating, as illnesses often are with me.  I get them and they knock me out and I exist as a dead person until my body defeats the illnesses.  Everyone who knows me knows that I am famous for the worst sorts of cold sore breakouts.  They ravage my face if I don't catch them in time.  Well, I was sick sick sick and basically I allowed the children to take care of themselves.  They were in charge of showering and while I provided clean clothes at all times, I really could have cared less if they went to school with Halloween costumes on.  So, I get a call that Eric is "dirty" and that his needs are not being attended to.  WTF?  I was deeply ashamed and hurt.  I have no help when I am down.  It's me against the world.  Anyway, he never looked that bad but his nails looked as though he had been plundering graves with his bare hands.  It was shocking and humiliating.  I have since made sure he looked "presentable" but not without some anger.  I would rather keep sending him to school looking like a reject than satisfying some sinister, rectally- challenged person's complaints.   It really burns me up-but since I have to conform, I will.  But I would really like to take that person's face and run it into the ground for a few minutes. 
My house smells like apple roses because of this candle I bought.  I have no idea what an apple rose is, but somehow the candle manages to really smell like an apple and a rose and it's nice. 
Is it really 1:33?  Why am I always writing so late? 
I suppose I should try and sleep.  I am already digesting four melatonin-sleep aids.  Will they work?  Unlikely.  I am thinking of you tonight N-LAW.  You know who you are.  We could have had some adventures together, couldn't we?  I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment