Sunday, January 16, 2011

Incredibly important post

This post will, I hope, insert some sense into my actions towards Adam.  Tonight I may very well be the most happy woman in the world.  I am floating.  It touches every nerve and every cell in my body.  I love him like I have never loved any man in the world.  I do not think many people experience this kind of love and while the hell is deep and critical, so is the ecstasy.  It is no different from a drug and it is this feeling that makes me unable to ever leave him.  I feel I know his very soul and that in it lies a part of me.  I know how bad the bad gets but this is how high the high gets.
I know not many people ever feel this.  I know that to others the bads are not worth it but that is because they may have never experienced such beauty from another person. 
I do not hold an existential testimony that there is an afterlife or ghosts or any of that bullshit but when I am consumed with this feeling from Adam I do pray.  I ask what it is I need to do to keep him and live the rest of my life with him.  It may be desperation that drives me because I don't know how to stop the fights and the jealousy and the other discontents but I do so want to.  I have never been one who can be quiet and take anger and grief in solitude.  My voice always comes out and what a travesty.  Shouldn't I just be a submissive and adorable woman?  It won't happen. 
I love him.  I love him and want nothing else for my future.  Not ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment