Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sick

I can't sleep tonight (much the same as other nights) and many things run  through my mind.  I know that my life can be better and that I need to make the improvements.  It's amazing how a bad man can ruin everything. 
Adam is supposed to move here in two weeks.   Will it happen?  Highly improbable.  Here is what I have decided: I will say nothing to him about it and when he doesn't execute his promise and remains living with his ex-girlfriend, I will tell him that it's time to move forward with our lives.  I want that.  We are terribly unhappy together.  I believe that the only thing we have in common is Max and white skin. 
Holden is sick.  I believe at this moment he is throwing up on my bed which means I have to go.

1 comment:

  1. You deserve the very best...I think it's very strong of you to be willing to move forward with your life despite how you feel about him. I didn't know he was staying with his ex-gf... :S

    Keep being strong and the great person I know you are!

    ReplyDelete