Thursday, January 13, 2011

Still awake

And I can't stop thinking.  I am not sure it is healthy thinking, however, but it keeps me awake.  Also, I neglected to mention that I am very sick and have been for the last two days.  The thought of trekking through the snow in freezing teperatures tomorrow for Spanish class sounds like a nightmare.  I hate Spanish, the cold and snow.  Yet I live in Utah and it seems I may never get away from this horrible place!  In the custody papers, I am supposed to agree to never move out of state.  That is an eighteen year sentence in hell.  This place blows. 
I am so afraid to write what I want to write and one person in particular knows why.  Now that I have opened up my blog again, I believe said person will view my page and nod his head and sigh and say something like: You dug your grave.  If said person stumbles upon my blog, please, by all means, stop reading.  Return to the life that is greater than mine and allow me to live in my pain and misery.  Hahahahah. 
Tomorrow I  may have more courage to write.  I don't believe, despite the time and my utter boredom, I can write what I want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment