Friday, July 27, 2012

He Stole My Money.

I want to say...again....but how much of a putz will I look like?  He took $280 despite knowing that I am about to be homeless and my car isn't registered and no food and blah blah blah.  I am a colossal idiot.  I need to take control of my life and stop seeing that bastard.  I even called him about it and he handed the phone over to his grandma who went on and on about how her boyfriend that died (which is very sad, of course, and I automatroned my neverending sorrys to her) so that he could get away to the bathroom and avoid my calls. 
I am stuck here at work, talking to people who are hateful and disgruntled, and I am churning inside.  I am broked and need that money so badly that it physically aches. 
I want him to change so much and he won't...he won't..he won't.  Yes, I sound like "one of those."  I have become one of those women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment