Monday, July 23, 2012

It really was a good day

My dad wrote me a long email about how I have "The Stockholm Syndrome."  So, I am a vicitim of abuse and that "his (Adams')" approval to me means everything but once I actually get it, I will find him a disgusting and vile man. 
But....it's just not true. 
First of all, he is not so much abusive anymore.  He is off of the drugs (mostly) and no longer makes people suffer from his rages.  No rages.  No fits of illogical anger.  It's all gone.  He has lost everyone, all of his family and friends.  Secondly, I just enjoy being around him.  Yesterday we went to Lagoon and it was fun.  Just very fun.  Period.  So fun that it isn't even interesting to write about!  Who wants to hear about someone else having loads of fun? 
I have thought about this Stokholm Syndrome before and what really bothers me is that I think I have never really loved anyone before and that perhaps this is the first time.  So, if it is merely a syndrome...well, that is sad and with already feeling that life is an unburied tomb, this just sucks.  I pray to god that it isn't an unhealthy syndrome. 
I will use this blog to keep count.  To keep count of how many days will pass before I find him cheating or lying (most likely both).  I will use this meaningless blog to document myself and determine if I am suffering from a delusion. 

1 comment:

  1. Some of us read your blog, Amy. Some of us care :)

    ReplyDelete